- Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances - Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon - Includes the key items you need for longer training rides - Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: - TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. - STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. - DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. - MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. - NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. - AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
XLAB's versatile Multi-Strike Repair Holder provides fast access to your repair kit, whether you have tubular or clincher tires. Carry CO2s and an inflator on one side and a spare tube/tire or pump on the other! - VERSATILE MOUNTING - Will mount on DELTA single bottle systems or at the rear of the XLAB CARBON WING and SUPER WING (each sold separately) - STORAGE SAVER - Mounts to your hydration carrier (sold separately), saving space in your storage bag for your cell phone, nutrition and other important items - FAST ACCESS - Simply unscrew, and attach your inflator and CO2 cartridges. Simply unstrap your spare tire, tube or inflating foam sealant. - The CO2 Holder holds 2 CO2 Cartridges (included), and a NANOFLATOR or SPEED CHUCK inflator (each sold separately) - The Multi Holder can hold a tube, inflating foam sealant, TIRE MATE or tubular tire (each sold separately - must purchase optional XCW STRAP if storing a tubular tire) - Glass Reinforced Nylon - Chassis weight: 30 grams Includes: - Center Plate - Multi Holder - CO2 Holder - 2 AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges - Hardware Popular Clincher Setups (accessory items sold separately) - Tube & tire levers on Multi Holder. Two CO2 and a NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder. - 4 CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR inflator. (Purchase an extra CO2 Holder) Popular Tubular Setups (accessory items sold separately) - Tubular tire on Multi Holder. Two CO2 & NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder. - Tubular tire and inflating foam sealant. (Purchase an extra Multi Holder)
$10.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
With the Tire Booster from Schwalbe, tubeless tire assembly can be accomplished easily; even without a compressor. With a power of up to eleven bar, every tire immediately seats itself safely on the rim and seals everything evenly. If you need an even bigger flow of air, a special adapter is also available. The 435g light, handy cylinder is the perfect remedy for every tubeless tire assembly, whether at home or on your trips. - 11 bar/150psi max
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
This extra-large, 40-gram threaded air canister packs as much volume as two 20-gram cartridges with half of the weight while boosting available pack space. - Inflator operates at temperatures above 40 degrees Fahrenheit - Canister contains propane for lighter canister weight and increased gas volume - Propane does not affect tubeless sealant - Canister must be used with nozzle facing down - Fits 3/8-inch threaded inflators with 5mm depth from pin to edge of threading
Giant's Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves and a 16-gram threaded CO2 cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with Giant's Control Shock Pump. It sports an aluminum barrel with a comfy T-handle that easily handles even the highest pressures. And, it has a handy micro-adjust pressure-relief button for fine-tuning settings, an easy-to-read, removable gauge, and a flexible hose to reach into tight spaces easily. It even fills your tires with the included Presta valve adapter.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
$32.00 - $44.95
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
$64.99 - $65.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Giant tire levers
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures. When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
- Easy fill rate control knob. - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system. - Aluminum. - Includes 1 16g threaded CO2 cartridge.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- CNC machined aluminum barrel provides a strong, durable body with best-in-class design - Extendable hose with threaded valve help user pump easily and confidently - Roller system valve head eliminates the need to twist the pump as user threads onto the valve - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Blast 1 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves, a cartridge sleeve, and a 16-gram CO2 threaded cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Giant's Control Blast 16 gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
Page 1 of 2 Next page