We made this as an aero rain jacket for Team Ineos. The high-stretch fabrics with a smooth face make this our most aero race option. But it's good for so much more: it's packable and fits in a jersey pocket, it's fully waterproof and seam-sealed to keep the rain out, and it features a long tail to protect you from wheel spray, while the external pockets are handy for stashing food. The sleeves have a three-layer fabric for comfort on the skin, while the inner textile layer is eliminated on the main body to save weight and keep the piece compact for packability. The downside is that the PU membrane means it isn't as breathable as a Perfetto or Gabba, so this isn't as good for long, steady medium-intensity rides. Oh, and keep in mind that it's cut for a skin-tight fit on WorldTour riders—you've been warned.
- Pocketable stretch fit waterproof jacket
- Torrent Stretch 2-layer fabric in body for lightweight compactability
- Torrent Stretch 3-layer fabric slides easily over bare arms
- Stretch aero fit
- 3 rear pockets with Gabba-style tail
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Seam-sealed for waterproofness